*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Pom pom pom

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn .

avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 26
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Pom pom pom   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Anyone playing COD 2 MP , COD 4 MW MP or COD MW 2 MP ?

I'm fed up with ET . xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 pm

COD 4 MW lvl 55 cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 26
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Get Cod 4 MW 2 =_= '

Lvl 43 ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeko

avatar

Number of posts : 359
Age : 25
Localisation : Finland, the place where you want to be >;D
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:38 am

WoW
3x lvl 80
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 am

freak...
you should sell the account.. you could catch 3k for that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeko

avatar

Number of posts : 359
Age : 25
Localisation : Finland, the place where you want to be >;D
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 am

i cant sell my soul

and when i'd sold my account id still have the right to get it back from blizz xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 206
Age : 27
Localisation : Ludwigshafen A.R., Germany
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:00 am

i play "alcohol".. anyone of you knows it?
im 2nd highest lvl with lvl 98423
right now im active in it
add me R L I D : ALEX
drunk

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck

avatar

Number of posts : 92
Age : 25
Localisation : Helsinki, Finland ('till june 20th in San Jose, CA)
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:44 am

Im only able to play on xbox, i play mw 2 tho. Lvl 50 2nd prestige Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:56 pm

freaks

@eeko: you cant get it back from blizz then Razz but dude 3k euro?! do it and start over with new account Razz

@alex: highest level is probably glenn.. however he puked so level resets to 0

@rubberduck: freak. go work for your ticket to belgium Razz

me, myself and I still plays warcraft 3 DOTA cheers and battlefield 2, pro aircraft player.. average stats on BF2 30 kills - 2 deaths xD (better as in ET -.-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ynter

avatar

Number of posts : 363
Age : 26
Localisation : Poland, Bydgoszcz
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:01 pm

I'm downloading CoD MW2 rabbit So just you wait Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.microsoft.com
Glenn .

avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 26
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:46 pm

iCon wrote:
freaks

@alex: highest level is probably glenn.. however he puked so level resets to 0

@rubberduck: freak. go work for your ticket to belgium Razz

Lol , Got a point there .. -.- I puked all my money out -.-' .. AGAIN



Ynter wrote:
I'm downloading CoD MW2 rabbit So just you wait Wink

You can't play online with a downloaded COD MW 2 ='(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Glenn . wrote:
iCon wrote:
freaks

@alex: highest level is probably glenn.. however he puked so level resets to 0

@rubberduck: freak. go work for your ticket to belgium Razz

Lol , Got a point there .. -.- I puked all my money out -.-' .. AGAIN



Ynter wrote:
I'm downloading CoD MW2 rabbit So just you wait Wink

You can't play online with a downloaded COD MW 2 ='(
hahah you'd better give the money to me so i can buy cod MW2
and ynter could play online.. but only on cracked servers..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 26
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:02 am

iCon wrote:
Glenn . wrote:
iCon wrote:
freaks

@alex: highest level is probably glenn.. however he puked so level resets to 0

@rubberduck: freak. go work for your ticket to belgium Razz

Lol , Got a point there .. -.- I puked all my money out -.-' .. AGAIN



Ynter wrote:
I'm downloading CoD MW2 rabbit So just you wait Wink

You can't play online with a downloaded COD MW 2 ='(
hahah you'd better give the money to me so i can buy cod MW2
and ynter could play online.. but only on cracked servers..

There are no servers ;-) . It's with a host and shit . So , you can't have a server like on ET , or Cod 4 . It's something new . So he can't play online. Ask alex, he has the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:01 am

Glenn . wrote:
iCon wrote:
Glenn . wrote:
iCon wrote:
freaks

@alex: highest level is probably glenn.. however he puked so level resets to 0

@rubberduck: freak. go work for your ticket to belgium Razz

Lol , Got a point there .. -.- I puked all my money out -.-' .. AGAIN



Ynter wrote:
I'm downloading CoD MW2 rabbit So just you wait Wink

You can't play online with a downloaded COD MW 2 ='(
hahah you'd better give the money to me so i can buy cod MW2
and ynter could play online.. but only on cracked servers..

There are no servers ;-) . It's with a host and shit . So , you can't have a server like on ET , or Cod 4 . It's something new . So he can't play online. Ask alex, he has the same.
lame mw2 -.-
well stick to the singleplayer then Razz
and what about hamachi hmm? solution founded Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 206
Age : 27
Localisation : Ludwigshafen A.R., Germany
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:35 am

yes, sucks
hamachi .. should work bounce

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck

avatar

Number of posts : 92
Age : 25
Localisation : Helsinki, Finland ('till june 20th in San Jose, CA)
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:16 am

I work around the corner bro Razz srsly tho, any1 have a xbox here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:28 pm

i do... no gold though.
where you work then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeko

avatar

Number of posts : 359
Age : 25
Localisation : Finland, the place where you want to be >;D
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:23 pm

i got broken one. Suxbox360 friggin bill gates cant finish anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:35 pm

ring of death? rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 26
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:56 pm

iCon wrote:
ring of death? rabbit

lord of the rings ? xD

I got a sexbox too .. My most dumbest crap shit I ever bought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 206
Age : 27
Localisation : Ludwigshafen A.R., Germany
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 pm

i never wanted any console, so dont got a shitbox anyways ..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 26
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Alex wrote:
i never wanted any console, so dont got a shitbox anyways ..

Mann , PS3 , Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii , Anything ..

There is no console that will ever beat the old super nintendo with the old classic mario and donkey kong games ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Glenn . wrote:
Alex wrote:
i never wanted any console, so dont got a shitbox anyways ..

Mann , PS3 , Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii , Anything ..

There is no console that will ever beat the old super nintendo with the old classic mario and donkey kong games ..
dont you say you didnt like it... ssx, lord of the rings, etc..

ring of death is the crash of a xbox...

and yea, super nintendo just kicked ass xD mario kart and donald duck thingy... xD

computer ftw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 206
Age : 27
Localisation : Ludwigshafen A.R., Germany
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 pm

good old nintendo <3

but

comp ftw Suspect

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:55 pm

comp ftw indeed.. i mean comon.. free games due to download? online for free (except lame ass wow) and so on? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pom pom pom   

Back to top Go down
 
Pom pom pom
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*Euro-Force* :: Welcome :: Talk-
Jump to: