*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ynter

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:42 pm

I play from time to time. But it's not as fun as it used to be silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.microsoft.com
Eeko

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 pm

got the game on my pc dont play it tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:20 pm

You can find me on !ETF! Server, Im in that clan together with Mike.
But im just playing . Not even visitting the forum -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M!kra
Admin

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Bump this up, post here if you are still alive, I wanna hear from you..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://euro-force.quickbb.net
Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Mikra my friend, rly nice to see you're alive Smile I was trying to catch you on the MSN some time ago. Well, normally I would write something long and cheerful but right now I'm pretty messed up cos my girlfriend just left me after one and a fucking half of a year.... Still there was a smile on my face when I saw your nickname, stay with us here mate.
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Ynter wrote:
Mikra my friend, rly nice to see you're alive Smile I was trying to catch you on the MSN some time ago. Well, normally I would write something long and cheerful but right now I'm pretty messed up cos my girlfriend just left me after one and a fucking half of a year.... Still there was a smile on my face when I saw your nickname, stay with us here mate.

Fuck me mate .. We going through the same shit then .. Myn left me after 2 years . How ya doing ? :s

Y oow M!kra , you allright ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Glenn . wrote:
Ynter wrote:

Fuck me mate .. We going through the same shit then .. Myn left me after 2 years . How ya doing ? :s

Y oow M!kra , you allright ?
wow yntie wtf?! how you doing man?

hi there mikra Smile long time no see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Well, thanks mates, what can I say? I'm destroyed. Who wouldn't? Sad to hear that Glenn, I would like to tell you that it'll be OK but I don't belive in it myself... I mean damn... How can you search for love when you already found it? And if you've lost it what's the motivation to go on? The only thing I've got left is football and music, so I can only wait until someone will break my fking legs and make me deaf.
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Mhh .. Well , you shouldn't think like that way .. That'll make it even harder for yourself. You're still friends with her ? Or not ?
Tbh , I felt the same way when she broke up with me the first time. The second time .. , well it wasn't much easier for me . But I knew how to handle it.; Or atleast a bit .

Just put your minds on something else. And maybe, It'll sort out and you'll get together again . Who knows !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 pm

It just wont work anymore, there's no hope in that case, belive me. We're no friends and that's a good think cos I couldn't stand looking at her and talking to her knowing that she's not mine anymore. My way of thinking isn't chaninging anything, this is all just so fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 pm

:S sry for both of you guys
nice seeing you again m!k Wink

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:12 am

hmm what glenn says is true..
despite the fact that its "over" glenn and his ex still have good contact. Glenn is going out with friends and so on. we have great time and i think it helps out to set your mind. ofc different situation for you matt. But try to have fun in life, even if it looks very hard.

"always look on the bright side of life"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 92
Localisation : Helsinki, Finland ('till june 20th in San Jose, CA)
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:43 am

Im gonna agree with icon here, im a good friend with my ex and yea it took me a while to get over her but u gotta look at the bright side of things, besides its cool to be single for change. U can do shit without major concequences. And who knows maybe it'll work out for u guys in the future. Sorry for typos but ipod typing with my baby fingers is hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M!kra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Ah, Im sorry for you guys. Yeah, gf troubles are always shit and heartbreaking, tough and sad and all the shit things you can imagine, but time cures everything. I know its hard and Ive been there a couple of times myself, believe me I wish I wont have to go through it again. Im sure you guys have done the best you could to save your relationships so it has to feel better at least that way. Im sure your friends and family will help you lots, thank god we have games, booze and dope Smile its gonna be better after awhile Im sure! Glad to be here again and see you all. Me? Im doing good, thanks Smile

Alex, how are you doing? long time.

Glenn, what about you? Could you answer me a question pls? not that it matters much now, but some years ago I know there was this "supposed" to be a woman in ET and someone said you were behind it. Is that true or was it just a rumor?
Back to top Go down
iCon

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:44 pm

M!kra wrote:
Ah, Im sorry for you guys. Yeah, gf troubles are always shit and heartbreaking, tough and sad and all the shit things you can imagine, but time cures everything. I know its hard and Ive been there a couple of times myself, believe me I wish I wont have to go through it again. Im sure you guys have done the best you could to save your relationships so it has to feel better at least that way. Im sure your friends and family will help you lots, thank god we have games, booze and dope Smile its gonna be better after awhile Im sure! Glad to be here again and see you all. Me? Im doing good, thanks Smile

Alex, how are you doing? long time.

Glenn, what about you? Could you answer me a question pls? not that it matters much now, but some years ago I know there was this "supposed" to be a woman in ET and someone said you were behind it. Is that true or was it just a rumor?

woot again that question xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Well guys... The biggest problem is that I was going to ask her if she will marry me that summer... Silly, eh? I'm young, stupid and I'm such a fool. But from all the things I'm 100% sure only about one: that I love that girl and that's "the one". That's why it will be damn hard to get over this shit.

Lol, the Verona case is back, eh? Well all I remember about that shit is that the girl was pretty hot Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Wow . If you would married her. I personally would have come over to Poland to slap you in da face ! Smile .

No mate , You're the same age as I'm. So you need to enjoy your life!
Tbh, I was thinking the same way as you do. Lisa (my ex) she was the first real love for me. We spent 2 years together, 2 awesome years.Almost every day we saw each other. On school, at home, blabla . I had a good connection with her parents and her family. I saw the family like every week at least once. And the .; BAMM . It was over. That sure was a frigging hard hit in da face. I was like , Mhh, what to do now. I was pretty lost. Because everything I used to do, I did with her, and now that she was gone, I didn't know what to do.

Anyway, Me & Lisa are still good good friends. But I've to admit it feels weird in the beginning yes. It's like what you said Yntie: " That you can't be friends because you know you don't have her anymore".
It was weird for me too, to talk to her. But if you really want to stay friends with her, you shouldn't think about that . It will be a bit strange in the beginning, but give it some time. Hang out with your friends, smoke some weed ( xD ) .

Cheers !

And Mikra , Hehe it wasn't me for sure .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:58 pm

wut? i used to think youre a girl anyways XD

well doin fine after all Smile how bout you?

but i know why i do not do that kinda relations... i have my relations in bed for a while, nothing else Suspect

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm

GLENNS NOT A GIRL!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M!kra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks for the answer Glenn, just wanted to clear that one up Smile

Im doing ok, cheers, quit WoW after like 3 years coz my life started getting really bussy, girlfriend, house, business etc etc... no online games to play now Sad recently upgraded my PC to high heaven, at this point Im doing really good, nothing to complain about...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:01 pm

pah you went to wow Razz

erno? stfu xD

i just finished skool with my "abitur" and now doin civil stuff for 9 months, today 2nd day, really like it yet.. drivin round (disabled / ill) people, today only went to hospitals with a psychatry? inside.. Razz

well well cant complain, im gettin money for a thing i love (cardrivin)

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 pm

M!kra wrote:
Thanks for the answer Glenn, just wanted to clear that one up Smile

Im doing ok, cheers, quit WoW after like 3 years coz my life started getting really bussy, girlfriend, house, business etc etc... no online games to play now Sad recently upgraded my PC to high heaven, at this point Im doing really good, nothing to complain about...

how good did you do on WoW? just asking cuz' im playing too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:37 pm

what on "stfu" did you not understand erno? xD

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Alex wrote:
what on "stfu" did you not understand erno? xD

XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Something is happening, there's hope guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   

Back to top Go down

Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*Euro-Force* :: Welcome :: Talk-
Jump to: