*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Glenn .

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Eeko wrote:
socks with no holes on the bottom plz :<

Ah damn .. Sorry, can't send you some then .. Sad

You want some soccer socks ? . Got plenty of them . Light blue with with stripes . Might be some holes in it too .. But they are pretty warm too xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Glenn . wrote:
Eeko wrote:

You want some soccer socks ? . Got plenty of them . Light blue with with stripes . Might be some holes in it too .. But they are pretty warm too xD
and sweaty xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:04 pm

iCon wrote:
Glenn . wrote:
Eeko wrote:

and sweaty xD

Oh , and yea .. they stink ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeko

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 pm

These look pretty hectic

Back to top Go down
View user profile
M!kra
Admin

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:55 pm

whats this massive OT all about? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://euro-force.quickbb.net
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 92
Localisation : Helsinki, Finland ('till june 20th in San Jose, CA)
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:34 pm

i love those socks :DDDD aight so its cool we'll get a server as soon as i get back to funland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Rubberduck wrote:
i love those socks :DDDD aight so its cool we'll get a server as soon as i get back to funland

Mhh , I don't know about a new server. You know, ET isn't as popular as it was back in the days. Getting a server full is really hard nowadays, unless the server has been there for ages already..

And, Who is still playing ET here ? . I'm , Who else? I think that's it Razz .
(By playing ET I mean, more than once in a month ;-) )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Glenn . wrote:
Rubberduck wrote:

Mhh , I don't know about a new server. You know, ET isn't as popular as it was back in the days. Getting a server full is really hard nowadays, unless the server has been there for ages already..

And, Who is still playing ET here ? . I'm , Who else? I think that's it Razz .
(By playing ET I mean, more than once in a month ;-) )
we better search a new game to play together Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Im sorry rob . I aint gonna play DOTA XD cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Glenn . wrote:
Im sorry rob . I aint gonna play DOTA XD cheers
-.-' xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Mon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm

well its up to u guys, im down to play any game except fucking sro Very Happy i say we buy hon or wow Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Wed May 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Rubberduck wrote:
well its up to u guys, im down to play any game except fucking sro Very Happy i say we buy hon or wow Razz

Hon = uber fail -.-
wow = fcking pay to play ;. except on private servers, and those sucks ..

Lol Razz . Im playing ET and Cod mw 2 . just buy cod mw 2 -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Thu May 06, 2010 8:59 am

I hella rape on mw2 all day everyday! Its on xbox tho Smile cant play on my computer here :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Bleh , I hate the fact you need to pay for xbox live .. That's just fucked up .
Otherwise I had it on xbox too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Fri May 07, 2010 10:36 pm

hon rox -.-'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sat May 08, 2010 7:34 am

Yeah but it aint so expensive tho. I like xbox controller way more than ps3 so thats why i play xbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeko

Number of posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sat May 08, 2010 4:23 pm

You get used to the pay2play system. plus side is there is no weird spam/hackbot chinese guys like in Sro, down side is that xbox live is full of fags, swedish and russian especially, no offense to anyone :d

edit:

oh and almost same goes to world of warcraft. There it's like what realm you are on the different kind of pricks there are, like if you play on Nordrassil you meet crazy turkish people, and if you play on stormreaver you see crazy finnish people.
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gh0uL

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 am

Yea.

Home sweet home!
It feel exactly the same like those days, but i think i wont play it again...its sad to see how bad i am. Im not even rusty, this time its all gone!

Ges- U r have grown up now driving license passed as I see...Sry for lack of contact cuz cant remember te PW for that Email :S. But anyway u wont take my license to kill Wink Hope that everythings alright?
Nice to see that M!kra made this topic so his alright...hi man Wink respected ya always.
Even Psy is alive, which I doubt for a while back those days Very Happy Loved to pwn ya (which was hard) and with ya:D
Yntie - Loved to call that ways always Very Happy Inter Won, heh! U help get, how i say, drafted. Hope that didnt make an embarrassment for that.
DeVil and Ava- Made my head ache all the time when played against ya...stealin' my sprees! Polish Powerhouse!!!
Eeko- well had a lot time to take to read posts in this topic, but ur ones r always short and non-info Very Happy Funny stuff u post sometimes!
Glenn- I once doubt that u tried to hold EF but i must admit...I was wrong... and rly man, sry for that! U and some others were only ones who tried to resurrect it some time ago!

Well list goes on and on...Much LOVE for all ya who i didnt mention!
Lets just say i am happy for playin this EPIC game with all ya what made my "worthless time" so GOOD! Very Happy

One and only da Big G. (Gh0uL aka. G-Sp*t)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:20 am

Haha ur welcome and thank u too man! It was fun while it lasted guys Smile i wish sumday we'd start et again! Im happy im still in contact wid a lot of ef members. Well eeko and icon but w/e Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   

Back to top Go down

Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*Euro-Force* :: Welcome :: Talk-
Jump to: