*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
iCon

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Ynter wrote:
Something is happening, there's hope guys!
??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M!kra
Admin

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:56 pm

We were first/second guild on Alonsus server known as The Elysian Templars, hardcore days in TBC, now Cake or Death, also second on realm, Im still in tho, just not playing atm. Was taking too much of my time, dont want to devote it to that anymore.

Smile

GL Yntie... I forgot to ask how things were for you after we stopped ET, or did you write your whole story somewhere here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://euro-force.quickbb.net
Glenn .

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Ynter wrote:
Something is happening, there's hope guys!

As Gandalf the White wizzard Says in Lord of the Rings: "There is still hope"!

At least in LOTR BFME I . xD . Yea , I'm playing old skool games nowadays. xD

Anyway , You're talking about your girl right ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ynter

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 pm

My GF said she's sorry and wants to try once again Smile Maybe it will work cheers

@Mikra: well the story is long, we should talk on MSN asap.

Bout ET:
1. Glenn, Rob n me did SkullCandy clan but it was a failure.
2. I did a clan with Avagardo called Artisans, failed once again.
3. Then one day me and Ava thought: w/e, let's just put EF tags on like the old days. It was going to be nothing more than just a sign that we remember, that we belong to EF Smile Surprisingly drotzsch came out of nowhere and bought server and made a revival... For two fking weeks. After that time he said that we are stupid and made germanonly clan and that's how we've lost another server and hope... Again ^^'
4. Then our lovely DarkDivine bought another server for EF and that was ours for hmm... two days? Maybe three, can't remember. Then he betrayed us once again just like he did years ago. Remember Army of Angels?

So yea... That's the story.

About meh? I'm still the same guy, maybe little older but I still like to have some fun, joke a lot. I play ET from time to time, but without you guys it's not the same thing Rolling Eyes I play futsal, party a lot as it's the year in which most of my friends have 18th b-day. Generally speaking I try to enjoy my life as much as I can and try to enjoy my lovely girlfriend when she has her BitchMode off Laughing Well, I have to forgive her, she's too damn hot to refuse her I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.microsoft.com
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Back together ?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm

I thought you understand English Glenn!

Tak, Yes, Si, Jawohl, Da, Oui.
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Fuck you . What about the dutch ?!?! " JA " Bitch ! xD

Anyway, Congratulations mate !! Good thing you're back together . :-) .

But I'm still serious about the mariage thingy. I really come and kick your ass =')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Well I'm not the one who's holding a baby!(avatar) Cool
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:49 am

futsal :O

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:06 am

Yeh I play futsal 2 times a week Smile I love watching football, but I prefer playing futsal as there's less tactic and more fun. You can try tricks and fully enjoy the game ^^
Back to top Go down
iCon

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:58 pm

ye i agree futsal is nice! i play it every week at school.

well, gf thingy is nice man.. just work on it Smile
hehe i remember skullcandy, was fun though.. but not really serious which made it fail

still i love ef above all <3 xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 92
Localisation : Helsinki, Finland ('till june 20th in San Jose, CA)
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 am

EF for life, blah guys quit soccer and star hockey Smile and gz with ur gf!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am

i gotta love bite from my ex gf.. yesterday in the club... i think i contaminated her for life Razz
damn that I love you xD

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am

wow much storys while im away.

to yntie "dont let her go, with what you want to spare the rest of your life ;>"
and nice to hear that u have returned together again! <3

thank god i have some luck in my life with my gf. we have been together almost one year. its not as long time as yours is. but one year for me with her is more than <3 i could not even imagine the break up. life without my girl would be a hard almost impossible, as u saw without urs. : s

ooh M!kras back too (: nice to see ya a long time ago! how ya doin'? still addicted to wow? : D

and where r you guys playin' atm if u are? im thinking to 'start' ET maybe again xD dunno yet, i'v tried that many times.. but often it goes like that:

jniZ connectd to server. Joined, killed some rndom.. The rndom guy starts to whine some shtz as every ET player does. He/she takes me a head.. i'll press. Esc and Quit : d great game but retardet players -.-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeko

Number of posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 pm

hey you changed your picture again :0 hectic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm playing from time to time.

You should play on Beginnersheaven server. I'm always there. I'll post the IP later , donno by hard.

But ehh .. The weather is baeautifull.. So I'm mostly in city :-) .

rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 92
Localisation : Helsinki, Finland ('till june 20th in San Jose, CA)
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 am

hmmonly 2 more months for me to go home. i was thinking of renting a srver if you guys are srsly down to play. i mean life for eeko is hectic and all but i think it would be cool to get a own server and not go thru that bullshit making new clans etc etc. I'm down to pay for the server but only if you guys want one. sum1 wud have to help me tho. i need to get home first tho. probly gonna buy a new computer too cause my old one got poopd... but yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M!kra
Admin

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 am

Im fine with that and I can help setting up the server tho the host will do almost everything for ya. First off Id like to know if you can actually run ET on Win7, havent tried yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://euro-force.quickbb.net
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Rubberduck wrote:
hmmonly 2 more months for me to go home. i was thinking of renting a srver if you guys are srsly down to play. i mean life for eeko is hectic and all but i think it would be cool to get a own server and not go thru that bullshit making new clans etc etc. I'm down to pay for the server but only if you guys want one. sum1 wud have to help me tho. i need to get home first tho. probly gonna buy a new computer too cause my old one got poopd... but yeah

Maybe the ashes are still in the air in 2 months . Razz . My dad is stuck in the USA untill wednesday !! . WOOHOOOWW xD . ( he should be home 2 days already )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Glenn . wrote:
Rubberduck wrote:

Maybe the ashes are still in the air in 2 months . Razz . My dad is stuck in the USA untill wednesday !! . WOOHOOOWW xD . ( he should be home 2 days already )
dont laugh with the 2 months.. its possible..
my trip to iceland is probably cancelled.. its in 2 weeks so no chance we can go there xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Glenn . wrote:
Rubberduck wrote:

why you tell that now? we could have come over and party the whole weekend Sad

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 pm

omg you guys have money to travel? what a bunch of fuckin nobelsxd aatelisto porvarit asddsfgdfpelleopkgorgpreK
GUJR
askgdskgflhgfkdhgfdklhgfdlhgdfklgfhdklfghdklgfhdklfghdklhfgdklghfdklgfhdklhdfgklfghdklfghdklfgdhhfgddflkdfhklhdfkl

jesus

i dont even have a matching pair of socks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Eeko wrote:
omg you guys have money to travel? what a bunch of fuckin nobelsxd aatelisto porvarit asddsfgdfpelleopkgorgpreK
GUJR
askgdskgflhgfkdhgfdklhgfdlhgdfklgfhdklfghdklgfhdklfghdklhfgdklghfdklgfhdklhdfgklfghdklfghdklfgdhhfgddflkdfhklhdfkl

jesus

Wow . Well , I'll send you a pair on your birthday, allright ? What size ? Color ? Or do you want socks with Pokemon on ? Just tell meee !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCon

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Glenn . wrote:
Eeko wrote:
GUJR

jesus

Wow . Well , I'll send you a pair on your birthday, allright ? What size ? Color ? Or do you want socks with Pokemon on ? Just tell meee !!
me too.. i send you some socks too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:24 pm

socks with no holes on the bottom plz :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   

Back to top Go down

Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*Euro-Force* :: Welcome :: Talk-
Jump to: