The warorganizer??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Herra-Who?

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: The warorganizer??   Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Examweek over now so I got more time to spend on forums:
To get our cw stuff moving, we need to decide who will be our warorga(s?) Question
Avagardo was saying that he could be one, so? You know anything about organizing things(wars)? Of course we could/should start with plenty of "friendlywars"...
Ava, will you take this job?

-Herrie

Got a problem with something? Need admins help?
Send a pm!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avagardo

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The warorganizer??   Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:44 am

I think I can do it... But IMHO Qvaku make some falstart with that cw... Qvaku... dude I know you really want keep E-F alive but we need more time, trainings, TEAMplay and... server! I can organize one server for cw.. I think my friend can borrow us one for hour or two, but I think we should take care about our own server 1st, 2nd guys you have to play at ETPro 'cause if you wanna play at etpro 1st time on our cw... GoodLuck! I don't wanna see that. 3rd make trainings and increase our team skill. 4th - then we can think about cw! There is a lot of work before us guys! Think about it...
Herrie - about that cw i really don't know if i can or not... You can take some cw just for fun even on their etpub server or whatever they want... When we will be ready to take cw i'll teal you :p
GL anyway!
Ava

† Tokens of the afterlife feeding on the blood of christ! †
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The warorganizer??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*Euro-Force* :: Welcome :: Updates-
Jump to: