Share | 

Hi...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Silent****

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:23 pm

Hi everybody Smile My name is Mr.silent**** and I have been playing ET for years now. Interestingly, for the past few weeks I have been playing on Euro force server and am really liking it there. Today *E-F*qBA something his nick was and *E-F* Spike together invited me to join and I wasreally happy. Soon after they left and I was avout to leave too. While playing the last game Gold rush for the day, 2 others, i think the name's something like tulika, tates comes in and kick me out saying : u have been permenqntly banned, we dont like cheaters. Homestly, i think itys a mistake on their part and they did not mean it. Now the thing is, well am i now able 2 join r not? and if i m to join will i be able 2 play on the server? If u dunt want me to join, fine by me,dunt have prob with qba, or spike...but then pls unban me sa i like playing there and its my word that i havent used any cheats. Know 2 play only few maps and am gud at it.

Hope u will be gud enough 2 understand factsand extend ur hands f frndship. Bye Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gh0uL

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:53 pm

Never seen ya sry! But from our clan Qba <3 asked u Very Happy
Anyways u r banned? Well rly dont know what happend, but Tulika is one of the fraggers here! U know what I mean! Quite big prob. to kill!

Past few dayz I have heard that Cheaters r in love in our Server! Admins r on their duty!

And What I wanted to tell! I aint goin' to vote right now Very Happy Just wait for while!

Last edited by on Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Silent****

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:07 pm

well ghoul, i know there r lotta cheats coz, there r so many people using chets suck that they use names of the other side and fool us ...and 2ndly, does having an adminmember playting means we cant r arent allowed 2 kill him?...hmm...didnt mean 2 bug, nevermind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ynter

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:12 pm

Looooooooooool Laughing Dude you're so silly, I SPECED you, and I BANNED you, cos you HAD aimbot Neutral Get your ass outta here... I fyou say yourself that on GRush it was you I'm sure that YOU are cheater and noone took your nickname Wink I checked SL and it says you play only on server without cheat protection, and I saw myslef your aim going from one head to another, it wasnt mistake that I've banned you ^^ When you won 3vs1 as engy vs Tulika, Beagle and me you thought we wont check it? Acc over 50%, 44 kills 158 hs Laughing Don't be silly cos we don't like cheaters ^^' I know how aimbot looks, or you're maybe gonna tell me that you're able to perfectly aim from one head to another in 0.000001 part of second? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.microsoft.com
Gh0uL

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:44 pm

Well killin Admins aint mistake? And Did I say TuLika is admin? I guess not!

So this is the time.....F2 lol! Twisted Evil Mad Razz

Sry, I mean Never mind! afro pirat Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freak

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:06 pm

haha mr w/e... i know meny members wich are still lovely fraggers and looks like they are killing with aimbot but they dont.. and one of them is tulika.. so how did u killed beagle, ynter and tulika same time??? and u saied "im not aimbotter" go play to other servers.. and if u think u are so pro so then play ETpro.. if us admins check "hmm.. this men is cheater" then he is! i dont think us admins are so silly and are banning without reason.. and yntie is good for getting cheaters out of us server so.. dont never come back.. BYE BYE MR! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Silent****

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:16 pm

go ahead mock all u can...as i told earlier, i dunt wnn pick a fight...If u r referring 2 2days game it wasnt never a 3 vs 1 r ao coz i dunt go just like an idiot facing a buycnch Smile) blimey how stupid ucan get...u ought 2 checkl where the f did i spawn while u were busy spwnkilling near the tank area...never wanted 2 join, just wanted 2 spk...and if cheat, i m man enough and have the balls 2 say i did...tried 2 install a flex and my comp. crashed mr, know it all, and so haventtried yet after that..Now if i m fucking genious, i can easily come in even if u fucking ban me...there r lotta ways, try google for some eassy methiodo3s...Now u started the pick and i ende it...Lets depart on a nice note..It was gud playing with u all while it lasted and a hi to qba, (hmm...just ask qba, he played over an hrwith me while u came in 4 just 15 mins lol befoere kicking me) so kwl, Bye bye and yeh if u wanna send something (preferabely noit virus r trojan:P) u can mail at ajeesh1985@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fLy

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:19 pm

i hate cheaters FUCK YOU sorry to say this but i really hate em afro
try ECB they take cheaters Very Happy:D F2 fo sho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ynter

Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:24 pm

Lol, are you trying to scare us? Dude, I speced you, I wasnt spawnkilling cos I was spectator -.- My nickname was: x_+ Wink And my eyes dont lie ^^ I know what I saw, I saw autoaim ^^ So go and cheat somwhere else, cos we play fair... I can even tell you where it was, there is a grassy area with palm trees between axis spawn and truck and in front of bank doors... You killied a guy who was running through tank barrier and then you autoaimed a guy on your right ;] If u didnt know that yet-it's cheating Laughing So please, dont be silly and just leave like a man, who you said you are Rolling Eyes

Och and yea, I asked Qba about you, he said he was going to ban you but he wasnt sure about you ^^ He said he've never invited you ;] Damn, you're rly silly..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.microsoft.com
M!kra
Admin

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 pm

OMG lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://euro-force.quickbb.net
D3ath

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:16 pm

I saw u playing and using Wallhack & Aimbot! Fuck off, u cheater! ---> Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freak

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:52 pm

and again one cheater owned! by: ynterRazz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qba

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:02 pm

First of all, when I played with Mr.Silent i thought he is a cheater. Then come Spikez, and tell, he think it 2. But we weren't sure, and I didn't want to give ban without 100% of sure. Then I found a way - I will write about this guy on forum, to let everybody have an eye on him(I didn't have time to that, couse just before I made it, I recived an massage from Ynter, that he've banned this guy). And, maybe it could be understand, like an invitation, I said, If he is so good, he will be able to join us(earlier he said, he very wish to). But, as u know, Ynter found him cheatin', so case doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:59 am

fLy wrote:
i hate cheaters FUCK YOU sorry to say this but i really hate em afro
try ECB they take cheaters Very Happy:D F2 fo sho

yeah xD try E*C*B clan xD
Back to top Go down
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Hi...   Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:28 pm